Thursday, February 23, 2006

what a change from yesterday!

(i hate to disappoint my readers (is anyone out there besides sandra & tara?), so here's my morning post!)


ok, so it's only 11:45 a.m. but already it's a good day :) i left home without leaving anything behind, and i only sneezed twice! i got to work at my normal time, and i even ran into my good friend chunger by the skytrain. what a pleasant surprise!

so chris and i made a decision that neither of us is over the moon about. we're buying the reclining sofa from the bay. chris' problems is that the colour doesn't match our poang or the condo, but he LOVES the reclining part. me, because i actually wanted a 3-seater, but i have to admit that the recliner portion of the chair is an attractive feature. it's on sale at the bay, and they still have a brand-new unwrapped one.....i really didn't want to purchase a floor model sofa that random ppl have sat on!

chris thinks that my lack of extreme like or dislike over the sofa is gonna come back and bite him after we get it. right now i'm actually indifferent. seriously. i was more argumentative about the light fixture over our kitchen table, that we never sit at. maybe he's caught me at a good time.....my mind is wandering in a million directions right now.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I got Chris' perspective last night at vball - get 2 poang chairs!!

I went to bat for you Tres. I told him that with 2 poang chairs you can't cuddle, so that won't work. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I only just discovered your blog today, after reading Sandra's =) Where do all you guys find the time to blog??? I'm very impressed. They're great reads and a great way to know what's going on when we don't see/talk to each other every day. Same goes to you Sandra =) Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Aren't we enough?